As I prepare to add new fabric to the store, I want to hear from you. What are you looking for most often when shopping for fabric online?
Precuts - Which size is your favorite?
- Jelly Rolls/Rolie Polies (2.5" x WOF strips)
- Charm Packs/5" Squares
- Layer Cakes/10" Squares
- Fat Quarter Bundles
- Half- and One-Yard Bundles
Fat Quarters - Would you like the option to purchase individual fat quarters?
Yardage - What do you need/want most often?
- Collections - main prints with coordinating fabrics
- Novelty prints - unique prints that aren't always part of a collection
- Prints geared to children
- Licensed prints (i.e. popular characters, brands, etc.)
- Basic solids and blenders
Something Else - Have I missed your favorite?
I look forward to hearing from you! While I won't be able to provide what everyone wants, I do hope to gradually expand Flat Creek Fabric's inventory and possibly include some of your favorites.